Pet Dental In Edmonton
At Terra Losa Animal Clinic, we believe that pet dental care is critical for the health and happiness of pets in Edmonton. As your pet’s veterinarian, we promote good dental hygiene for pets in the area by providing preventative treatment, educating pet owners about the benefits of animal dental care, and by showing pet owners the techniques they can use to keep their animal friend's teeth clean. Whether you have a dog or cat in Edmonton, we can help you maintain your pet’s oral hygiene.
Benefits of Animal Dental Care
There are many benefits of pet dental care!
- Prevent gum and tooth infections, cavities and other painful conditions. Like humans, pets will develop painful conditions in their mouths if their teeth are not regularly cleaned. Getting your pet regular dental care can prevent infections and cavities.
- Prevent bad breath in pets. Bad breath in pets is caused by bacteria that grows in the mouth. Getting your pet regular dental care can help your pet maintain good breath.
- Aid proper digestion. Pets that don’t get regular dental care may lose their teeth and develop sores or painful areas in their mouths. This can make it difficult for pets to chew their food properly, which can lead to indigestion and other problems.
Symptoms of Pet Dental Disease
Being able to recognize the symptoms of dental disease can help your pet get the treatment he or she needs when it’s needed. Some of the symptoms of pet dental disease include:
- Loose, cracked or missing teeth
- Very bad breath
- Black or brown spots on the teeth or gums
Pet Dental Services in Edmonton Alberta
At Terra Losa Animal Clinic in Alberta, we help pet patients keep their teeth healthy and clean! We offer a variety of preventative services that can keep your animal friend from getting cavities. For pets that develop dental problems, we offer a range of treatments that can help restore their mouth to good health.
- Teeth examination and cleaning. We’ll check your pet’s teeth for dental problems, then we'll clean the teeth and remove plaque buildup. When we're done, we'll polish the enamel.
- Tooth extractions. If your pet’s tooth is infected, it will need to be extracted before the infection spreads. We’ll take out the tooth safely, causing your pet minimal discomfort.
- Cavity fillings. We fill pet cavities to help save your pet’s tooth and prevent debilitating pet toothaches.
- Consultations. We offer pet owner consultations to train pet owners of Edmonton learn how to brush their pet’s teeth. Our consultations can also help pet owners develop alternative methods for keeping their pet’s teeth clean.
Contact Your Pet’s Veterinarian in Edmonton
As your pet’s veterinarian in Edmonton Alberta, we can help you maintain your pet’s oral hygiene and prevent gum and tooth infections in your pet. To find out more about our services, contact us today to make an appointment. We can help your pet get the care he or she needs in order to maintain good oral hygiene. Call us today at 780-484-1178.
Vet Dental Pet
Vet Vet Vet Vet Vet Vet Vet Vet Vet Vet Vet Vet Vet Vet DentalVet Dental